THS specializes in the recruitment of traveling registered nurses (RNs). And since the demand for travel nursing has reached a 20-year high, there’s more opportunity now than ever.
What Tailored Healthcare Staffing Does
Located in the heart of O’Bryonville, THS recruits travel nurses for hospitals located in settings starved for healthcare talent. Travel nurse assignments are typically 13 weeks long, which gives THS recruiters the opportunity to build a pipeline of talent that can be re-deployed to a new assignment at the end of the original. THS nurses work very closely with their recruiters, making personality and dependability vital to success in this role.
Because the demand for THS services has climbed so high, this is a chance to enter an industry that’s frankly on fire. A recent industry analyst report showed the travel nursing will be the fastest growing segment underneath a growing healthcare staffing umbrella.
Responsibilities of a THS Recruiter
As a recruiter at THS, you’ll need to be able to do the following:
- Source, screen and assign qualified RN’s for travel assignments with client hospitals by utilizing various methods: target name generation, networking, mining databases and job boards, developing relationships with associations, social networking etc.
- Contact prospective candidates from around the country via phone, email, text, and social media
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates by reviewing application, resume, credentials, clinical competency assessments and performing preliminary phone screens
- Promote opportunities with client hospitals and match candidates based on their qualifications and preferences
- Develop and maintain relationships with active traveling nurses as well as prospective travelers in your candidate pipeline
- Submit qualifying candidates to client hospitals
- Negotiate and extend job offers to candidates by providing information on salary, benefits, shift assignment, work schedule, regional amenities, orientation date, etc.
Can you handle all of that? It’s kind of an extended way of saying you’ll need to be good at talking to people. If you can hold a conversation and have a good work ethic, you can succeed here.
To work at THS, you’ll need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience — new grads are absolutely welcome
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
Got all that?
Experienced recruiter or new grad, there’s opportunity here for you. New grads will get a mentor and thorough training while experienced recruiters will be given the autonomy to do what they already do best. Either way, you’ll get the chance to succeed in an atmosphere you’re most comfortable.
If you meet the qualifications and want to join the team, Tailored Healthcare Staffing offers the following:
- Competitive salary plus rewarding incentive compensation plan
- Medical (first-day coverage!), dental and vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Three weeks paid time off, nine paid holidays
- Company generated candidate leads
- Best-of-Breed CRM technology
- Cool, casual, and collaborative work environment
- Contests and incentives based on performance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong management team
- Company paid cell phone, add a dependent for cheap!
Sound good to you? Let’s talk about it. Click the button below to apply today to our parent company Health Carousel!